Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Blog

Hello everyone out in blogger world my name is David Staton and i set this blog up for me and for a class that i am currently in a class called Web Site Design at Pittsburg State University. I am currently a Senior and this is and should be my last semester here where I will graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Technology with my major being Commercial Graphics and after graduating I am planning on starting my own freelance business which you already know the title to...

Sleeping Ferret Designs

... and I also plan on working somewhere else as well until I can get a bigger foot hold with my freelance business.

A little more about me I am from Cherryvale, Kansas I am currently engaged to my fiance Heather, we will be getting married in May a week after graduation... wish us luck. We have 3 cats, 2 dogs, and 1 ferret, her name is Gwin, and I love playing video games, designing random stuff, and photography, but not in that order.

So I will see you folks later and I will be adding new stuff,

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment