Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Final Sites

So for Website Design we had to create websites for different customers and we had different ways we could have done it but i decided to do a Wordpress Site, a Blogger Site, and a SquareSpace site.

My first site I did a blog for my fiance who is a English major and she is giving out English tips and hints and the blog is called English Tutors. and here it is...


Next I did a Wordpress Site for a group that I am in on RoosterTeeth.com called RoosterTeethXBoxLive Community Group or RTXBL Community Group for short. But this is a group of people that like to just hang out and play video games like Halo, Left 4 Dead, and many more so here it is....


And finally we had to make a SquareSpace site over one of the two sites that we created and I decided to go with the RTXBL Community Group because well... Idk and I was like Why Not. So here it is....





Well thats all from me today I hop ypu like them and I hope to see you around have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment